Facebook Ads Services
Welcome and thanks for the opportunity to offer Facebook Ads services. Here’s what it looks like to work together.
My specialty is on campaigns for course creators who need help with these 3 goals:
1. Growing an email list
2. Promoting course launches
3. Funnel optimization
1. FB Ads Goals – we meet by zoom for a 30 minute complimentary call to discuss your FB ads goals and to see if we might be a good fit.
2. Proposal – if during the call, we determine that I can help, the next step is for me to send you a proposal. I like to meet with my clients by Zoom to go over the proposal together so I can answer any questions you may have. Facebook Ads services are priced according to your specific needs. Prices usually start at $2,500 for one-off launches, and on-going retainer fees start at $1,000/mo.
3. Agreement – Upon receipt of a signed agreement and initial payment, we will meet to review and finalize the ad campaign strategy and to create a timeline.
4. Campaigns – Together we will determine the best strategy for your campaign. These are the general roles:
– Create/Propose a Facebook Ads Strategy
– Request assets needed
– Set up and run campaigns
– Manage ad campaigns
– Provide ad reports and updates
– Advise on campaign performance
– Provide clear insights into your ideal customer and offer
– Maintain an active social media presence on FB and IG
– Give me access to your Facebook Business Manager
– Give me access to your website so I can install heat mapping software (if applicable)
– Provide ad creatives (copy, images, video as requested/needed)
– Respond to Facebook Ad comments on a timely basis
– Let me know if anything changes regarding your launch
Note: Recommended ad spend depends on your campaign goals.
Launch Campaign Example:
While every campaign is different, this is an example of the types of ads needed for a webinar-style course launch that includes list building.
1. List building campaign with a freebie / lead magnet
2. List building campaign with a low-ticket paid offer
– Retargeting ads to people who didn’t purchase
3. Webinar registration campaign
– Webinar announcement ads
– Webinar reminder day-of retargeting ads
– Webinar replay retargeting ads
4. Course enrollment campaign.
– Waitlist / coming soon ads (if you have a waitlist page – recommended!)
– Cart open / close retargeting ads
– Purchase retargeting ads
How I Work:
– I have a collaborative style with my clients. I will send you a detailed list of ad creatives I need, and will then review what you provide and request changes if I think it will help the ads perform better.
– There is no way for me to guarantee results of the campaign. While I do my very best to get you the highest quality leads/customers at the lowest price, the only thing I can guarantee is that I will execute on the strategy we have agreed to.
– It is normal for lead costs to fluctuate until campaign stabilizes. Sometimes it is necessary to duplicate the campaigns and ad sets in order to reach new people, and to create new ad creatives.
– I provide weekly ad reports, and we will also meet bi-weekly for an ad campaign review + strategy meeting.
– Fees are normally due according to this schedule: 60% up front, 20% 2 weeks before the end of the campaign, 20% 5 days before campaign ends. Monthly retainer fees are due on the 1st of every month.
Supplementary Digital Marketing Services include:
- Facebook Business Manager Set Up
- Facebook Pixel Creation & Installation
- Funnel Reviews
- Funnel Tech Integrations
- Webinar Set Up & Moderation
- Funnel Optimization Using Heat Mapping Software
Note: If you require funnel design services, I can provide referrals to qualified service providers.
Supported Software includes:
- Email Marketing – ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, MailerLite, MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, Kajabi, Ontraport
- Funnel Builders – ClickFunnels, Kajabi, Ontraport
- Landing Page -LeadPages, Unbounce
- Websites – WordPress, Squarespace, Wix
- Webinars – WebinarJam, Zoom, CrowdCast
- Heat Mapping – Mouseflow, Hot Jar
To get started, schedule a free initial consultation.