“There’s so much to learn!”
“This is so confusing!”
“What if I wreck it?”
“I’ll never get this stuff!”
“I’m so frustrated!”
It’s true. Learning to use a new app, software or device can be time consuming, frustrating and overwhelming.
My whole life, friends and family have called me to solve their tech problems. They often say how much they appreciate my patience and ability to meet them where they are with regards to tech.
I thoroughly enjoy being part of their transformation into confident, empowered tech users.
My mission is to help you reach your tech goals with greater ease!
I it when my clients can:
- Send and receive emails from any device (because their email now syncs automatically across devices).
- Text, Skype and WhatsApp with friends and loved ones near and far (like my client who was finally able to Skype her friend in South Africa).
- Enjoy freedom from the annoying mystery error message that keeps popping up on their screen (like when you run out of room on your iPhone).
- Import, backup and email/text photos to their heart’s content (and make Christmas cards too!).
- Share files with co-workers via Dropbox or Google Drive — easy peasy!
- Know their way around Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Feel peace knowing their phone, tablet and computer are safely backed up to a hard drive or to the cloud (and feel proud that they now know what “the cloud” actually is!).
- Veg out playing a fun game or watching their favorite movie on their phone!
About Tech Coaching
I come alongside and coach you until you reach your goal.